Want to save time? When you go to register for an event, if you are already signed into U-Knight, most of the required fields will be automatically filled in with your information. Easy.
How do I get event information and register for events?
1. Alumni Home Page
- An RSS feed on the Alumni homepage shows the next 10 or so events. Clicking on any of these will take you straight to the event registration form.
- Simply click on the event title to be taken to the registration form.
- View events of a specific type or in a particular region, skip to a specific month in the year, or look at what events have been done in past months and years.
- You can also add events to your personal calendar by clicking the calendar icon with the plus symbol underneath that particular event. This also adds the cost of the event and the RSVP date, if applicable.
- Grab the RSS feed and have the latest event updates streamed straight to your email or RSS reader program as soon as they occur. Click on an event to go to its registration page.
- You'll receive e-mail invitations to events in your area or all alumni events like reunion and homecoming. If you're not getting e-mail invites and would like to, shoot a quick message to email@example.com and we'll get you in the loop. The event registration link will be part of the e-mail.
- Every other month Knightline is sent to all our alumni, and has a section with event information and links. If you're not getting Knightline and would like to, sign up here.
- There are always upcoming event announcements in the print Scene, in particular around Reunion and Homecoming.
- The Scene is online - every issue can be found and read from the Scene website
- We're always here if you need us and can sign you up over the phone if that's what you prefer - 585-245-5506.